Want to learn the behind the scenes magic to safely photographing your brand new baby?
This DIY Newborn workshop is for MOMS-TO-BE!
Join us for a 1 day DIY Newborn Photography workshop!
- Camera & Camera Phone Settings
- How to find (and use) natural light in your own home
- Setting up your own at home “studio” using equipment & supplies you already own
- Wrapping Baby 101 & Swaddling Techniques
- Our signature 5 pose workflow (learn the poses that are safe for you to do at home without extensive newborn photography training + which poses to avoid)
- Plus Nursery decor ideas & what to do with your photos once they’ve been taken
This DIY Newborn class is for pregnant moms-to-be & brand new moms! We ask that other photographers local to Boise please reach out to discuss before purchasing.
Spaces are limited to 6 participants, so don’t delay in grabbing your spot!
You’ll receive 3 hours of training, snacks & bevvys, unlimited Q&As & a promise- if you attempt to take photos of your new baby and are not successful using our techniques, we’ll apply your entire course cost to a newborn shoot with us.
April 23, 2022
Snacks and Beverages will be provided
Glean & Co Studio
670 E Pennsylvania St
Boise ID 83706
Because newborn photography is hard! But it doesn’t have to be with just a few tips, tricks & behind the scenes magic.
Want to learn a little more first? Visit some of our previous blogs all about photographing your new baby!
Read all about the digital version of our course and how it came to be in early 2020.
Read enough? Jump in now by booking your spot for our in-person workshop on April 23, 2022. Spots are limited to 6 participants so don’t delay!
Have more questions? Email us at email@example.com or give us at call at 208-274-3704
LEAVE A COMMENT