Want to learn the behind the scenes magic to safely photographing your brand new baby?
This DIY Newborn workshop is for MOMS-TO-BE!
Join us for a 1 day DIY Newborn Photography workshop!
- Camera & Camera Phone Settings
- How to find (and use) natural light in your own home
- Setting up your own at home “studio” using equipment & supplies you already own
- Wrapping Baby 101 & Swaddling Techniques
- Our signature 5 pose workflow (learn the poses that are safe for you to do at home without extensive newborn photography training + which poses to avoid)
- Plus Nursery decor ideas & what to do with your photos once they’ve been taken
This DIY Newborn class is for pregnant moms-to-be & brand new moms! We ask that other photographers local to Boise please reach out to discuss before purchasing.
You’ll receive 3 hours of training, snacks & bevvys, unlimited Q&As & a promise- if you attempt to take photos of your new baby and are not successful using our techniques, we’ll apply your entire course cost to a newborn shoot with us.
April 23, 2022
Snacks and Beverages will be provided
Glean & Co Studio
670 E Pennsylvania St
Boise ID 83706
Because newborn photography is hard! But it doesn’t have to be with just a few tips, tricks & behind the scenes magic.
Want to learn a little more first? Visit some of our previous blogs all about photographing your new baby!
Read enough? Jump in now by booking your spot for our in-person workshop on April 23, 2022. Spots are limited to 6 participants so don’t delay!
Have more questions? Email us at email@example.com or give us at call at 208-274-3704